6700HQ vs 8250u Performance?

greenkomodo

Beta member
I'm looking at buying a cheap gaming laptop to play WoW and Halo Master Collection and the odd bit of Lightroom editing. Nothing AAA etc.

I see the 6700HQ has been used a lot in the premium gaming laptop machines of the last few years.

It seems even the 6700HQ out performs the 8250u according to various sites but couldn't find any direct comparison on youtube.

Anyway, anyone have a verdict as to which or better ?

I'm looking at buying a cheap gaming laptop to play WoW and Halo Master Collection and the odd bit of Lightroom editing. Nothing AAA etc.

I see the 6700HQ has been used a lot in the premium gaming laptop machines of the last few years.

It seems even the 6700HQ out performs the 8250u according to various sites but couldn't find any direct comparison on youtube.

Anyway, anyone have a verdict as to which or better ?

• I'm looking at buying a cheap gaming laptop - such doesn't exist, You must look for cheap laptop or for gaming laptop.
  • Intel® Coreâ„¢ i7-6700HQ Processor or Intel® Coreâ„¢ i5-8250U Processor - these two are not for gaming laptops and there is nothing to compare. If only that the first is about 3-5 times faster than the second if everything else is the same.

Back
Top Bottom