New Member - Searching for a Roulette specific app/software/script

Dinnan12

Beta member
Hello all - I am new the site but stumbled across this page while researching possible solutions/answers to a problem I've been trying to solve.

I am looking for an application/piece of software, etc. that has the ability to serve as a Roulette Number Board. For example, I would like to be able to stream/show a scrolling list of the last 10 numbers that have hit on my home roulette wheel/table. My overall goal is to launch this app/software on either an iPad or 2in1 PC tablet which will then mount to my roulette table at home.

Found a former post from back in 2017 that had some relevance to the situation and thought maybe I could re-post a thread and see if two years time has improved the market or ability to design something like that. All the searches I have tried have thus come up fairly empty besides this older post - https://www.techist.com/forums/f11/roulette-display-programing-279091/

Truly appreciate any time or effort spent by others in finding or locating possible options.

Eric

Attachments

• Roulette Image.png
    Roulette Image.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 33
Does the one that I wrote 2 years ago not have the feature set you need? It's a simple web app that you can run from a PC, and just manually click the # that spun. If you're needing it to be hosted somewhere, and actually interface with your board...that's a different beast altogether.

Hello CarnageX - Thanks for replying. The one you wrote 2 years ago has been the best one I've been able to find in my searches, but I was curious to see if a few enhancements/features would be possible. Love the current option and how easy it is to clear history and manually enter the winning numbers that hit on my table. Just being picky of course but interested in seeing if these changes are feasible.

1) Making the inputted numbers (left side of app) appear larger in text, making them easier to view from 4/5 feet away. Looking to cast it onto a 22-24' display for the players around the roulette table and current text is difficult to see. Increased font size would be a huge bonus for numbers previously hit.
2) Making winning numbers listed appear in more of a square image than long rectangle. (Though making font larger in first enhancement will help with number not being so small in comparison)
3) Interested in seeing if its possible to condense the right side of the app, so it doesn't take up 1/2 the screen and take focus away from the latest numbers portion of the app. If possible, making the right side roulette board 1/3 of the app would be a big bonus.
4) Right side of app (roulette number board selection) would look cleaner with thin white/other color borders around the options, easily separating the numbers with same color backgrounds.
5) Making the black winning number text white to stand out, instead of default black which blends in too easily with black background.

Really appreciate you replying to my post! I was super excited when I first stumbled across this app in the first place. Thanks for all the time and effort you initially put into it. If you're able to help enhance it at all, I would be beyond grateful and it'll truly enhance the real life feel of my home table!

Attachments

• Roulette.JPG
    Roulette.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 11
Hello CarnageX - Thanks for replying. The one you wrote 2 years ago has been the best one I've been able to find in my searches, but I was curious to see if a few enhancements/features would be possible. Love the current option and how easy it is to clear history and manually enter the winning numbers that hit on my table. Just being picky of course but interested in seeing if these changes are feasible.

1) Making the inputted numbers (left side of app) appear larger in text, making them easier to view from 4/5 feet away. Looking to cast it onto a 22-24' display for the players around the roulette table and current text is difficult to see. Increased font size would be a huge bonus for numbers previously hit.
2) Making winning numbers listed appear in more of a square image than long rectangle. (Though making font larger in first enhancement will help with number not being so small in comparison)
3) Interested in seeing if its possible to condense the right side of the app, so it doesn't take up 1/2 the screen and take focus away from the latest numbers portion of the app. If possible, making the right side roulette board 1/3 of the app would be a big bonus.
4) Right side of app (roulette number board selection) would look cleaner with thin white/other color borders around the options, easily separating the numbers with same color backgrounds.
5) Making the black winning number text white to stand out, instead of default black which blends in too easily with black background.

Really appreciate you replying to my post! I was super excited when I first stumbled across this app in the first place. Thanks for all the time and effort you initially put into it. If you're able to help enhance it at all, I would be beyond grateful and it'll truly enhance the real life feel of my home table!

Oh those are pretty easy changes then. I can sure look into doing that. My free time is pretty limited these days, but I can sure make the changes. Those shouldn't take long.

V2 is absolutely awesome! Changes are perfect - really appreciate the free time and effort you put into it! This will work great with my display. Will post a picture after the table is 100% complete and ready for use! Thanks again!

V2 is absolutely awesome! Changes are perfect - really appreciate the free time and effort you put into it! This will work great with my display. Will post a picture after the table is 100% complete and ready for use! Thanks again!

Sweet, glad it's of use. Not a problem.

Back
Top Bottom