Digitalizing sign in sheets

sunny42251

Beta member
I wasn't sure where I can post this to get the help I needed, so I'm just going to put this in this sub topic, sorry if I'm in the wrong place.

As of right now, I'm at a school where every month I have to print out these (Image link below) sign in sheets to let both teachers and students sign in by pen once they have arrived for the class. My question is, is there anyway to digitalize this process? I am thinking of somewhere along the lines of installing one or two trackpads at the reception area and once the student has written their signature on the trackpad, it will automatically be registered in this sheet. I'm sure that this software exists somewhere out there but I can't seem to find it using google, please help, thanks everyone.

https://imgur.com/a/Ui7wnsM

I know they do that with cattle, but I seriously doubt that you could get them to wear ear tags or accept rfid chips....
I know that governments do something like that with face recognition too, but that tech for the commoners is not here yet

Last edited:
What about setting a laptop or simple kiosk up with a digital version of the sign-in sheet up? Excel or a Google Sheets (or even a form that feeds into a Google Sheets)

Back
Top Bottom