Weekend Gaming

Mine is in the mail. I'm looking forward to playing it. I haven't really played a full game since gow but there really wasn't anything to play.
Same.here
Actually excited to see it. I love NYC and it looks like they did a good job with the map
Currently 60 hours into Octopath

Anyone else giving the Battlefield V beta a spin? I went ahead and preordered it as I skipped the Cops & Robbers edition and BF1.

I've been back to XCOM: Enemy Unknown recently. Still love that game, pumped nearly 200 hours into it by now. Anyone played the sequel and willing to recommend it?

I've been back to XCOM: Enemy Unknown recently. Still love that game, pumped nearly 200 hours into it by now. Anyone played the sequel and willing to recommend it?

If you've sunk 200 hours in, why wouldn't you like the sequel? Get it

If I have all the weekend to myself? Well, I have three games that I've started and not finished yet: Spellforce 3, Battle Chasers Nightwar, Xcom: Enemy Unknown. Guess I will be playing and trying to complete one of these

Wow. Is this forum back?

It's the resurgence of the weekend gaming discussion. Just as I get ready to go to Disney for the weekend.

I probably won't get paid until next week, so while I'd like to get into Shadowkeep, it's probably more BL3 if I play anything this weekend. I also start a second job on Sunday, so my time will be even more limited as it is. Weeee!

I also changed my PSN name to VividCool, so if you're someone who stays on top of their Roster, it's just me. I used to be Cash_Moneybeats.

So I wound up picking up Shadowkeep, and played through most of Season of The Undying, and now Season of Dawn. I'm glad I spent as much time away from it as I did, cause it felt that much better to get back in to it. There's a lot to do, and the catch-up curve wasn't as steep as I thought it might have been. I'm still getting used to the "Loot 2.0" system and being able to determine what I can scrap and what I should keep, but outside of that, it's been a lot of fun! Biggest thing otherwise is that I've played it alone the entire time, which isn't the worst thing, but it'd be cool to run through some stuff with friends a little bit!

Last week of The Dawning Festival, I'm like...20 Treats away from completing every challenge for it, which will net me a sweet snowmobile-themed Sparrow. The Sundial has been pretty cool too, good way to farm exp and materials. I do wonder what Solstice will bring, though there's been a lot of talk about Bungie kind of sh*tting the bed with glow ornaments from previous armor sets. While they said there's likely to not be any type of rectification or even development on this issue, there's likely to be some other things put forth that will be entertaining in and of themselves. I dunno. I enjoy the game for what it is, but I do get where veteran players are coming from, as I am among them. Eververse is a good revenue stream, but they shouldn't put all of the things worth having in it. Making certain items attainable with Bright Dust is a start, but I think even then you have to be selective about what you get, because the total cost for it all is typically more than can be earned in the week that it's available.

Back
Top Bottom