Shadow of War

Since it's coming out in October now, I probably won't be playing it right away, as that's around the time I'll be moving, but I'm really looking forward to getting into it, that's for sure.

So since the announcement of Microtransactions, a lot of people have turned their noses up at this game. Any of you guys feel the same? I'm still getting the Mithril Edition, don't really care about MTs, myself. I'll either play the game with them, or without them. Being optional is a thing people seem to overlook in favor of just being pissy.

So since the announcement of Microtransactions, a lot of people have turned their noses up at this game. Any of you guys feel the same? I'm still getting the Mithril Edition, don't really care about MTs, myself. I'll either play the game with them, or without them. Being optional is a thing people seem to overlook in favor of just being pissy.

I'm sure I'll play it but not on day one. Way too many games coming out this fall. Then we will have red dead and far cry in the spring

Back
Top Bottom