Mass effect andromeda

You guys are really missing out if you don't at least try the MP for a few hours. It's really good and will get better and bigger with each update over the next couple of months. Some of the most fun and addictive MP I've ever played.
I will play the MP

You guys are really missing out if you don't at least try the MP for a few hours. It's really good and will get better and bigger with each update over the next couple of months. Some of the most fun and addictive MP I've ever played.
MP will suck major dick if they don't fix ****stains clunky movement.

The whole series is bad, but this one in particular is the worst. I have trouble just trying to do basic navigation with it.
Really? The jumping and jet pack have eliminated that "tanky" feeling for me altogether. It has the same feel for me as Destiny with more input lag and chop.

Getting close to the end. Have all planets at 100% viability. Just have to clean up some of the side quests on it and do the vault. Then I will wrap up the loyalty missions and proceed with the rest of the main quest.

I'm gonna bide my time and wait for some basement bargain deals on this one. I do like the Escapist's review of it :grin: a lot of the premise and storyline seems to be rather wtf, but I like the ME universe so meh I'll still get some enjoyment out of.

I'm gonna bide my time and wait for some basement bargain deals on this one. I do like the Escapist's review of it :grin: a lot of the premise and storyline seems to be rather wtf, but I like the ME universe so meh I'll still get some enjoyment out of.

I have to admit that the game has grown on me more. The conclusions of a lot of the stories toward the end of the game are very good. I still haven't finished the main story yet, but it does get better. Since you don't have it yet, it probably is in your best interest to wait another month or two. That way you will have the most polished version of the game to play.

Back
Top Bottom