Razer sucks

iParanormalx

The strange one
Bought a Mamba TE mouse last month and it continually kept disconnecting during games, conveniently right as I was about to engage in battle or automatically moving across the screen even when I wasn't touching it.

I opened a support ticket with Razer and they gave typical suggestions that I had already done and I still continued to have issues. They responded this morning saying if I didn't respond then they consider the issue resolved. I got the email right after the mouse went through one of its worst spurts of disconnects/auto-moves and it pissed me off so bad that i reacted to their email with no regrets. (see attachment... posted on my phone hope it works)

IMG_1566.jpg

Attachments

• 3A151B75-950A-40CA-B839-63DA723B7671.jpg
    3A151B75-950A-40CA-B839-63DA723B7671.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Yeup, I didn't listen, dropped $150 on a Blackwidow, shortly after the ****TY warranty ended several LED lights started to flicker, switches stopped working properly, would get double taps or more frequently. Eventually bought a Logitech G710+ for my uses, cheaper, and over the last year have had almost no issues what so ever out of it.

Yeup, I didn't listen, dropped $150 on a Blackwidow, shortly after the ****TY warranty ended several LED lights started to flicker, switches stopped working properly, would get double taps or more frequently. Eventually bought a Logitech G710+ for my uses, cheaper, and over the last year have had almost no issues what so ever out of it.
I have beat the **** out of my G710+ for the past 2.5 years and it stills works daily like it was new.

Corsair for life <3

I have a Naga Molten I use for gaming on my MacBook. Been going for ~4/5 years now, no problems, though it doesn't get as much use as my desktop does

The two Razer mice I had were solid but I have more and more horror stories since then.

Only Razer product I own is the 1st gen lachesis which I use at work. Still working fine...but I've also heard all of the horror stories about how shoddy the quality seems to have gotten.

Also, ****ing lol at the email.

YEP - prior to the software garbage they were pretty good. But since then - bad with unbelievable software that allows them way to much info - and the software is very buggy.

Back
Top Bottom