socket type

Status
Not open for further replies.

æArchOAngelæ

Daemon Poster
do they make some kind of socket type adapter? i recall hearing and seeing a socket adapter like from a 479 to a socket A. anyone know?

and any one here have a a cheiftec dragon atx micro tower case?

if u do do u know what kind of MD would fit in it? im not good with dimesions and would never get this

this is therightcase i have

I don't believe the adapter it exist. If the socket is not made for that processor that tells you, you shouldn't be putting it it.

hah just got back from school and i meant 478 not 479 and the adapater thing i think i have seen before i juist dont recall where, lets say i have a MB that is a 478 and i need an adapater that goes int o the 478 makin it into a socket A, i know i have seen 1 somewhere. i dont know where tho.

alright im not the best spell checker. MD i meant to type MB for motherboard. it was early in the morning before school and im still tired. my bad

Form Factor:
AT
Baby AT
ATX
Micro ATX

it was posted right there on the site. those are the mobos that will be compatible with your case.
as for the socket type converter, no such thing.

What do you want to go backward?..
Even if there is adapter for it, it will not work due to chipset not supporting Socket A CPU....so that tells you No adapter exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom