Which Win 10 Keyboard Do I Buy?

ruzzi

Baseband Member
Hi guys. I need to buy an affordable wireless keyboard with the following:

- Must have trackpad.
- MUST USE Win 10 gestures.
- Illuminated
- Wireless

Please make some recommendations based on my preferences. Nothing expensive. Thanks

Define 'expensive' ?

Because any decent wireless keyboard with a trackpad is already going to increase the price by a decent amount.

Define 'expensive' ?

Because any decent wireless keyboard with a trackpad is already going to increase the price by a decent amount.
Whats the make and model of your keyboard? How much did you buy it for? And VERY importantly, is it compatible with the special Win 10 trackpad gestures?

Last edited:
Whats the make and model of your keyboard? How much did you buy it for? And VERY importantly, is it compatible with the special Win 10 trackpad gestures?
Nobody uses that. Most of us have standard membrane keyboards or mechanical keyboards. The only trackpad keyboard I ever had was a cheap Walmart Logitech I used on my server until it died.

Actually, I have a Surface Hub in my office that came with a Microsoft keyboard. It has a trackpad and even IT doesn't utilize any gestures. Actually, I don't even think it's multi-touch and it came with a 25k product.

No offense but I can't answer a question that doesn't make sense.

I'll rephrase:
Why is support for Windows 10 trackpad gestures such an essential feature for you in a keyboard?

Nobody uses that. Most of us have standard membrane keyboards or mechanical keyboards. The only trackpad keyboard I ever had was a cheap Walmart Logitech I used on my server until it died.

Actually, I have a Surface Hub in my office that came with a Microsoft keyboard. It has a trackpad and even IT doesn't utilize any gestures. Actually, I don't even think it's multi-touch and it came with a 25k product.
Wow.. I see. I have actually come across kb's that are compatible with Win 10 multi gestures. But this was 2 months ago when I wasn't in the market to buy one.

I really need that badly for my setup. I want to get a desktop with Nvidia 970. And a KB like the one I'm looking for would add a very cool touch to it.

Back
Top Bottom