Corrupt file

mah_zee

Baseband Member
I need to remove this. Every time i turn on my pc it pops out and it is very annoying actually i want it removed asap.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 9
Start -> type 'msconfig' -> Press Enter -> go to the Startup tab -> look for items in the list related to those error messages. If you're not sure, post the contents of your Startup tab and we can tell you what to disable.

Start -> type 'msconfig' -> Press Enter -> go to the Startup tab -> look for items in the list related to those error messages. If you're not sure, post the contents of your Startup tab and we can tell you what to disable.

Done. It sure solved my problem. Thanks :)) One more thing. I see that it has something to do with the registry user or something like that could you help me remove that as well?

Run a scan with Malwarebytes Antimalware and make sure that it's not a piece of malware/spyware.

If you were getting that error on startup, either the malware is already gone (hence the error message when it tried to run on startup), or it made matters worse. I'd say the former, but run a scan just in case.

Back
Top Bottom