A history of Techist.

Oh wow I remember the old TS server lol. Saxon had a thick accent...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TechForums

That's because he's a Scauser (Liverpoolian). Even I had a hard time deciphering him at times.

That's because he's a Scauser (Liverpoolian). Even I had a hard time deciphering him at times.

Don't worry, as a Brit, I and many others have difficulty understanding strong scouse.

Oh, and it's Scouser and Liverpudlian ;)

Lol yeah, I know that. I just remember having issues talking to him haha. Felt bad making him repeat what he was saying several times.

Add the copious amounts to alcohol he drank as well... :p

Him and I talked a few times, and he was barely coherent, depending on the situation, or time of night. LOL

If you wanna go back to old school, what about the original pic thread from 05/06.

Sadly the newer generation have never became acquainted with that. I guess I could post it up, just for old time's sake, though.

I used to have several GIFs I used as well but I don't know where they are right now.

EDIT: Feel free to add historical anecdotes as they add color and depth. Let's just keep them light-hearted.

I, sir, am quite familiar with the banhammer :p almost had one for a trade a while back...

I might, but I have no filter between my brain and my mouth, and tend to say things... Hence why I try to keep it to posts, where I can "rethink" what I type the first time around. :p

Back
Top Bottom