Video card help, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaoTran23

Beta member
Having just aquired a hefty sum of birthday money biggrin.gif . I was thinking of purchasing a new video card to keep up with today's next gen games (HL2, Doom 3, etc.) My limit is about 150 dollars and so far i think that this
looks fine, but if anyone could tell me about better ones or recomend there own, then that would be most apreciated. Thanks!

Nice card but you need PCI-EXPRESS on your motherboard to support it. Do you have PCI-E?

I would suggest the ATI 9800 Pro

How would I find out if I did have it? I have a radeon 9200 256MB right now, if that helps. And i'm unsure what kind of motherboard I have.

THe sapphine 9800 pro is a great card to get. Iwill run all of todays games with decent frame rates and high settings. You cant go wrong, just make sure that ou have enough power for that card. What is your psu?

The card looks good but you wont get any of the packaged stuff that comes with being refurbshed but that shouldnt matter much execpt youll have to get the drivers off the net witch isnt a big deal either since the drivers on the disks are usally old anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom