Post a tutorial

luke127

The Ghost
hey guys I need a favour KSOD or Trotter will you guys allow me to post in the tutorial section? As spud1200 would like me to post 2 tutorials for truecrypt and axcrypt. I also would like to have my PM rights activated as I am restricted to what I can do to help spud learn about truecrypt and axcrypt and I couldn't make this in a PM as I don't have it yet! So please I am trying to help and can't help as much as I could if I had PM and tutorial access :)

So yes or no?

I can but it says in the description to ask a member of the staff first. And I also want my PM rights activated as well which I need an admin to do. That is why this is here.

I can but it says in the description to ask a member of the staff first. And I also want my PM rights activated as well which I need an admin to do. That is why this is here.

I have bumped your usergroup so you should have PM privileges now.

Go ahead and post the tutorials. All tuts are automatically moderated but we will check it out and get it approved ASAP.

Thanks :) I will try to get the tut done by monday as I am currently at my fathers place and the word document is saved on my computer back at mums I go back tomorrow so wil try :) BTW Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom