The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What You've just eaten thread....

Last night I went to a fondue supper. There were cheese bites, chicken, onion strips, meatballs, shrimp, mushrooms (most of the stuff was breaded). We even made donuts in the fondue pots. And there was a chocolate fountain too.

what's a diet?

Hmm diet you say ?

Diet | Define Diet at Dictionary.com
epilogue
logorrhea
tutelary
pilgarlic
diet - 10 dictionary results
SENSA® 30 Day Free Trial
Average Weight Loss of 30+lbs in 6
Months—Try it Free For 30 Days!
trysensa.com/Weight-Loss
Weight Loss Plan
Take the Special K Challenge & Lose 6
Pounds off your Waist in 2 Weeks!
Special K Challengeâ„¢
HCG Diet Products
HCG Homeopathic Diet Drops For Healthy Weight Loss. Order Online!
Sponsored Results
Oral HCG | Homeopathic HCG | Optimum Nutrition | Sweetleaf Stevia
di·et1    
[dahy-it] Show IPA
noun, verb, -et·ed, -et·ing, adjective
–noun
food and drink considered in terms of its qualities, composition, and its effects on health: Milk is a wholesome article of diet.
a particular selection of food, especially as designed or prescribed to improve a person's physical condition or to prevent or treat a disease: a diet low in sugar.
such a selection or a limitation on the amount a person eats for reducing weight: No pie for me, I'm on a diet.
EXPAND
5 Foods you must not eat:
Cut down a bit of stomach fat every day by never eating these 5 foods.
Sponsored Results
naviibk.com
–verb (used with object)
to regulate the food of, especially in order to improve the physical condition.
to feed.

Come on now hot wings, you know what a diet is, a matter of fact I am on regular diet and I have a good reason to be on one.
Since last october I went from 330.00 to 271.00, mostly I don't eat much at all but atleast I have had some cute women look at me, and say "My god why are you smaller now" old ladies look at me and want me to drag them on a date now and divorce the old man....
I saw your pic remixed and you don't want a diet, what you need is a karate class so you can put those legs and hands to lethal good use. :D

Had breakfast at Cameron's (local place). We are all taking the day off any and all diets so I had biscuits and gravy, home fries, scrambled eggs, ham, bacon, a couple of chicken tenders, and a few bites of my wife's pancakes. I had been craving some biscuits and gravy for a while so it felt good to have the itch scratched.

no special mother's day food for me... doing nothing special for it at all considering what happened to me... might have KFC later... that's about it. had spaghetti 5 hours ago...

Had breakfast at Cameron's (local place). We are all taking the day off any and all diets so I had biscuits and gravy, home fries, scrambled eggs, ham, bacon, a couple of chicken tenders, and a few bites of my wife's pancakes. I had been craving some biscuits and gravy for a while so it felt good to have the itch scratched.

Please explain biscuits and gravy because where i'm from that sounds absolutely vile. I think what you call cookies we call biscuits.. and what we call gravy, well, i think you call gravy. So i'm confused.

Wikipedia's entry for gravy and biscuits

Pictures don't do it justice. Biscuits are made from flour, milk/buttermilk, and shortning/grease. Gravy, or sawmill gravy as some call it, is a white gravy made from pork sausage/bacon drippings, flour, milk, and black pepper (best if you leave some crumbled sausage in it). It isn't the healthiest breakfast around but it sure is one of the best, especially if you have it with other breakfast fixings. Of course, gravy and biscuits are just fine all by themselves.

It looks ugly but it most definitely tastes better than it looks.

Lol yeah looks like some really wrong puke on a bit of toast :p blergggh. Still, I'll give it a try when I come over :D

As usual no breakfast (and I read the oldest guy in the world (who died recently) said you only need two meals a day, and that's what I have! yay!) but for lunch I've got some Stir-fry type dish. Honey soy marinated chicken pieces cooked with some finely sliced garlic, in a sauce made from caramelized onions and soy/oyster sauce/etc. Add some potatoes cut into quarters(ish), carrots, and a couple other stuff. Mmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom