Today's Upgrade :)

Larry K

Fully Optimized
Hello Everyone,

It took a little longer than expected this morning, but it seems all or most is good now :)

1) latest version of vb, which gave us:
- a mobile style (so you can view TF on your mobile device)
--NOTE: older devices may not be able to render the mobile style and vb has stated this mobile style is the beginning -- so it should get better with time.

2) latest version of vbseo, which gave us:
- use of a content distribution network (CDN) -- the speed of the site will increase over the next few hours/days, as more files get cached. You will see improvement now.

- it has a "Likes System", similar to facebook --- we are looking into that

anyway, let us know what you think!

PS. please let us know if you find a problem in the Feedback, Questions and Suggestions forum

thanks!

So that is why I noticed you online for once :D

Glad we have a mobile version coming along, the likes system, does that come with a dislike system? -.-

Mobile on android sucks.
only way to go back to forum index is to keep pressing the back button. Pressing back 5 times after replying to a thread is not fun.

Mobile on android sucks.
only way to go back to forum index is to keep pressing the back button. Pressing back 5 times after replying to a thread is not fun.

Have you tried a different browser? I think FF4 for Android is out, as is Chrome.

It isnt that. There is no forum links or anything like that built into the mobile skin. So either you go back to the forum index, or you use the back button and go back past all of your posts to the place you want to be.

So it is like this. I come to the forum, go into the Windows area. Go into a thread. Post a reply. Thread reloads with reply. Now there is no link back to the Windows area. So either i go back to the forum index or i go back through my posts and other topics back to the Windows Index.

Back
Top Bottom