Okay, How do I convince my Ex-GF this....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Okay, last night I was talking with some freinds about having a LAN party on boxing day. Now the problem is that we need to fit about 20 computer into room. Like last time I hosted a lan party, i got about 8 people in there, and it's started to get crowd.

It then occured to me that my EX-GF has a rather large living room that only has a coffee table and a TV. We could easily get 20 PC and USERS into that appartment.

What is even better is that she will be up in north with her parents until new years.

So the question is this, how do I convince my EX-GF to allow me and about 20 people to invade her house for 24 hours so we can have a LAN Party on boxing day?

[EDIT] BTW, me and my EX-GF are still freinds. It's just that we are not BF&GF any more. [/EDIT]

[EDIT] BTW, me and my EX-GF are still freinds. It's just that we are not BF&GF any more. [/EDIT]

Ok, you started getting me worried up until that point.................but i have no clue......

hmm, man good question u got there. pretty funny. Honestly, if you are able to get in tehre, good luck. :D il try to think of something

Shakie said:
Just ask. The worst she can say is "No".
Currently, I have to say that my chances with that happeni ng are about 110%. So I just need to come up with some excuse on WHY she would let me come over to her house when she is on there on boxing day.
(She does not need to know about the other 19 people and computers coming along)

gizmo90 said:
haha lol! ther should be a prize or somthan if she lets him come:p
LOL.gif

>>> CENSORED <<<
LOL! OMG! Gizmo90.... do you realised what you just typed there?

LOL.gif
LOL.gif
LOL.gif
LOL.gif

I am just trying to get into her appartment, NOT INTO HER PANCE!

Thank you for making my laugh this afternoon. You get yourself HARPER POINT for that remark!

-Give her some money
-Tell her u will clean her appartment afterterwards
-Tell her you broke up with your current girlfriend the day before you ask her

"The PLAYERS Handbook..."

Just explain your situation, (Without telling here that you neet her room,) In a interested intuitive matter, then explain your dellema:

{you}: "The only problem is, we just can't seem to find a room big enough for...(Whateverwhateverwhatever...)"

{\\The objective is to get her inthused in what your idea is, without revealing your agenda till the last minute...//}

[Pause for a while...] [wait for it...] [/now!]

{You}: ":Hey, i have an idea; we could use your...(Whatever:classic: )"
{Her}: "Really? well... Idunno.:sigh:"
{you}: "Ah cmoon!!! it's only gonna be for one night!" :confused:
{her}: "No.:rolleyes: "
{you}: "Please?"
{her}: "Nope...:umm:"
{you}: "Please???"
{her}: "You might break something!" ...

Keep this up for a while, and she will eventually say:

{her}: "OK-Fine! But under one condition (whateverwhateverwhatever...)

::Note:: Keep focused, and she will eventually give in.

It's the best chance you have...:p :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom