Is Mushkin Enhanced Blackline DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soarwitheagles

Lookin' for higher ground
Hey,

I just saw what appears to be a fairly good deal at the Egg...

Just wondering if Mushkin is a very good brand name. I know they did good in The Wizard of Oz...

Here's the exact model:

Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model 996825

Soar

LOL that Munchkins for the wizard of Oz

That model is only 1.35 voltage if I am thinking straight (pain pills and flexoral at the moment) 1.65 voltage is the RAM that is mostly suggested. After reading some reviews on the Mushkin Blackline it seems a lot of RMA for one stick. That makes me uneasy because duel kits are sold as being tested and compatible with each other its like a set. Its a bit more expensive but G-skill is Ripjaws are almost always going to be my suggestion. They are just proven to do exactly what their are supposed to and hardly any bad sticks

LOL that Munchkins for the wizard of Oz

That model is only 1.35 voltage if I am thinking straight (pain pills and flexoral at the moment) 1.65 voltage is the RAM that is mostly suggested. After reading some reviews on the Mushkin Blackline it seems a lot of RMA for one stick. That makes me uneasy because duel kits are sold as being tested and compatible with each other its like a set. Its a bit more expensive but G-skill is Ripjaws are almost always going to be my suggestion. They are just proven to do exactly what their are supposed to and hardly any bad sticks

Gordy, Ok, thanks for the heads up. I'll stick with the G.SKIL's.

Soar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom