Any one else having trouble having getting work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burn

Fully Optimized
Both my SMP clients are down right now because they cant get work. Is anyone else having this problem? It's been happening to my SMP clients a lot lately...

Did the same for me yesterday, turned it on last night and it must have gotten a work unit then because it's almost done with one now. Yesterday it was just constantly saying no work server could be found.

Just remember, when yous all started, the smp was a dinasor, so it had ALOT of back logged work. New cpus can do multiple smps in a day, where it use to be days... even my e2180 takes 2 days.

The new smp, aka a3 core, is just a baby, so it has no back log of work as theses super cpus are just chewing them up.

saddly, get use to the occasional work stoppage...

Can't really say here...trying to crunch in some work on my thesis for school. Had to shut down the folding as the office was just too warm for me.

Actually I have not had a problem all weekend except on saturday at 12:30pm my smp cpu client got done folding a ffs_coil packet that took 2 days for it to do, and then it would not submit the work because it said the results data was to big.
Showed my pc a nice long knife, before I went to bed, and said either fold and submit or it's carving time again!

Sure enough it gave in at 2:00am and did some new work.

Just a small joke about harming the pc. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom