Graphics Performance List

Little Brother got it for me. Thanks, mate. :D

What we need now is to include the minimum wattage for the cards. Of course, that would be a monumental task to compile...

I wasn't pushing you to do it, Baez. I know you are plenty busy.

I am talking about the wattages listed in the product specs on NewEgg and such, not the actual draw. Many look at the list and decide to buy a card but don't realize the power it needs to run properly.

Little Brother got it for me. Thanks, mate. :D

What we need now is to include the minimum wattage for the cards. Of course, that would be a monumental task to compile...

ha, that's going to be tough. what like the minimum wattage PSU for the cards? or is that what you are talking about. i could help out some. cause i know what most of those cards need off of the top of my head ;)

Something like this:
500 Watt or greater power supply with 2x 75W 6-pin PCI Express power connector recommended
(600 Watt and four 6-pin connectors for ATI CrossFireX Technology in dual mode)

would translate into this:
500W w/2x 75W 6-pin, 600W w/4x 6-pin for CrossFireX

This info would be posted alongside the respective card.

I think that would confuse most of the users who look at this list. About 80% of everyone who looks at this list aren't even a member here. Most aren't very tech savvy. That was part of the reason I remade the list entirely.

I think a new thread would be good. You're welcome to use this list of course you know that Trot and then once I have more time available to me I'll make this all into one interactive list. I think it would be a fun project.

Back
Top Bottom