Desktop Screenshot Thread

Re: Desktop Screenshot Thread (56K Warning!!)

Those are a couple nice gadgets you got there. Mind sharing?

It seems like The Hobby Lounge (where I got the multimeter from) is going down, so I'll upload it. You have to set it up the way you want it or you can import presets(can move pretty much everything wherever you want, I'll include the preset I made too). The top one is the HWMonitor gadget, for it you need to have HW Monitor installed, plus use a add-on to start the program (it allows HWMonitor to be shown in the tray and work with the gadget, that was on THL too so I'll include it as well). You can't import presets for that one but there isn't as much to deal with as the multimeter.
HWMonitor Gadget: HwMonTray.rar
Multimeter Gadget: Multimeter_and_preset.rar

^I will probably have many more icons on the task bar eventually, but i just installed windows 7 like monday, so I'm not done everything yet.

@ oldskool,

You have a dock, and yet still have icons/shortcuts on the desktop? That's like going to Italy to have Chef Boyardee or something... Slap those puppies in a folder on a drive and give it a shortcut on the dock, for goodness' sake.

Spaghetti-O's rule ! lol I'm just throwing things around, getting used to my new digs. You know how it goes when you first start playing with a new OS. :p

Those are a couple nice gadgets you got there. Mind sharing?

If you mean me, I got mine from just opening up the gadget gallery in Windows 7 by right-clicking on it and finding them.

desktop11709.jpg

You're welcome Mak :).

Yeah i have been through that thing so many times. I have like 10 pages worth of gadgets listed. I kinda forget that i have them installed when i see them in screen shots. XD

I love your background yzmxer608. Do you have a link for it? It looks like an artists impression of a supernova.

Back
Top Bottom