PLEASE READ: Tech-Forums Survey!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was supposed to be anonymous. But the truth is we could tell which users posted what by the responses given. Its not to hard to tell some users when the remarks left are things which as very specific toward specific members. ;)

Actually, yes, it was a sort of success. The entries were mainly from the mainline members so the results fell in line to the general consensus of the mainline thought. Larry wants to get a broader sample in the future to know better what others outside of T-F's everyday crowd wants as well as the core membership.

Ah cool. Is there anyway to make people take it when they've been signed up on the forums for a few days? I guess it doesn't matter since it's over now though.

Larry is looking at different ways of doing it. He is only researching it right now.

Did you guess which one was mine ? I thought i made it fairly obvious. Well i didn't try to make it obvious, but i either had to lie to remain anonomous or saythe truth. I said the truth and it ended up being quite obvious :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom