Rolling tobacco...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hikaricloud

Golden Master
Does anyone know of any decent/cheap sites to get good rolling tobacco? I've been doing some shopping around, but it seems most places I go to either are way too expensive, or looks shady.

The brands I'm more interested in are American Spirit, Balishag, Drum, or bugler...I'm open to recommendations. Also, light flavored.

I would, if I was in Morgantown...it's for Andi. :p Besides, the prices just got jacked up and I'm looking for some better deals.

You won't find any decent deals anymore... Stupid gov raises taxs on things like that, but it just keeps people from buying so they tax other products and round goes the circle...

With shipping prices unless you're buying in huge bulk you're not going end up with much of a better deal.

If you register with American Spirit they'll send you $20 in coupons to get some freebies, that's about it.

I think Camel might send out free packs, too. I don't think tehy have any rolling tobacco, though. I don't buy mine by the tin, I barely roll anymore, so I don't know much about prices. A bag of American spirit costs about $7 I think, That's for like an ounce I think.

We tried this stuff called "The Good Stuff"...1lb bag for 10 bucks. Apparently, it's not good stuff.

Andi smokes camels, so a few free packs every now and then isn't a bad idea.

I roll Drum (Blue) , been rolling since around I was 16...

Thats basically it. I get it in the packs and they last me quiet a while , I use OCB paper (local here).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom