Desktop Screenshot Thread

Re: Desktop Screenshot Thread (56K Warning!!)

Dont worry about that mate. I have several wallpapers that i use which were created by my baby in Paint. Just a bunch of lines but i use them cause of who created them. ;)

I agree....35g700, I think that is pretty cool.

Here is mine at the moment.....
3340977861_53ce69b483_b.jpg

mine,used this wallpaper for awhile now
1-1.jpg

why dual screen even though nothing on the other?

I can't get 2nd gpu client running w/o 2nd screen plugged in....
physx is disabled (tried it with physx enabled, same result)
using latest 182.08 drivers
short cut paths seems fine, since I can run fine with 2 monitors

desktopscreenshot.png

I can see my icons best this way. :love_at_first:

The first time Dimitri Petrenko cheats death out of the 3 times in the whole game?

:D

Was it just me or did Reznov seem to favor him a lot out of the others?

My latest. Wallpapers are a slideshow from a folder i have selected. There is like 80+ wallpapers in there. this just happen to be the one active at the time.

Opera is my customization along with a skin i have edited and created for myself. :p

win7may2009.png

I made this a few nights ago. I just customized one large picture which equates to the resolution of my 19" and 24" monitors, hence the black bar at the bottom on the left side.

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: combinedmusiccollagewal.jpg

This consists of a few of my favorite musicians of all time. Pearl Jam members, a picture of their live performance from Madison Square Garden in 2003 I believe (that Live Concert DVD is fantastic). Also have Kevin Martin from Candlebox in the upper left, Gavin Rossdale from Bush, of course Nirvana is on there too, along with Noel Gallagher from Oasis. Oh, and of course, Chris Cornell from Soundgarden/Audioslave/etc.

Back
Top Bottom