What You've Just Bought!

Re: Tech-forums Official What You've just Bought thread!

i bought a deep fryer, 4 ultra kaze 1000rpm fans and a seagate 500gb hdd. now looking at an hd48701gb or veeds 4870.

I did buy that 1.5tb HDD a few weeks ago...I guess that counts. :p

EDIT: ****, that is one sexy looking keyboard, Trotter.

I just bought a 6" Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki (however you spell it) on honey oat bread with lettuce, tomato, red onions, green peppers, banana peppers and jalapeno peppers with sweet onion sauce. Subway rules.

just got my 23" Sammy up and running and omg this screen in gorgeous.... the clarity of .249 dot pitch is stunning.

Also, CoD4 is still running with 4xAA at around 100fps! Quite astonished that my 512mb 4870 can keep up with 2048x1152! Would imagine not all games will be so kind though :/

Bought this yesterday for lunch

Gyro1.jpg

Didn't buy food today, free bagels sufficed.

Bought this yesterday for lunch

Gyro1.jpg

Didn't buy food today, free bagels sufficed.

What in the **** is that? Is that chicken or sausage? It kinda looks like a bunch of dilapidated sausages, rofl.

What in the **** is that? Is that chicken or sausage? It kinda looks like a bunch of dilapidated sausages, rofl.

It's a Gyro, got an epic good one from a greek market down the street from a work site. It's sliced lamb I believe.

I bought an xbox 360 and a large meat lovers pizza.
Good things are going to happen.

It's a Gyro, got an epic good one from a greek market down the street from a work site. It's sliced lamb I believe.

Holy crap, that actually sounds pretty good.

Just not a looker, is it? :p

Back
Top Bottom