stupid verizon dsl

Status
Not open for further replies.

koldapu

Fully Optimized
theres a commercial here in southern california that i saw during the news (i wasnt really watching the news, just waiting for the olympics)

anyways, they say that verizon is only $30, while adelphia cable is $43 a month, even though adelphia has over 2x the speed of verizon, and that verizon after the first few months charges $35 . . .

i pity the foo' who actually believes that dsl is better than cable :p

Actually, for me, I got a pretty good deal (using SBC here).

The only other alternative I have here is Comcast, but even though their speed is twice as fast, the total monthly price is more than twice as high, and I keep hearing about them putting a monthly cap on data transfer.

yeah, but these people offer $30 for the first month, then bump it up to $35, then add extra taxes . . .

i checked both . . . for $4 more per month, you get 1.5Mbps MORE!!

i hope people aren't stupid enough to not see through that

I get 1.5mbs for $40, but Cable One is so annoying. Their connection is always screwing around.

i have sbc and man its pain in the a$$ here. not that expenssive, but at night, it getes soo slow, dunno y. We got filters on all phones. Its wierd. Plus we get disconnected for no reason..

ive also got sbc yahoo dsl, and it is slow...theres one phone in my house that disconnects the internet, and i know im to get a phone filter but im lazy...i just use other phones...mine also sometimes disconnects for no reason.

Dam we are spoiled up here in NY
I have Time Warner Cable and I usually test around 2.8 mbps down and 355 kbps up, for about 45 dollars

haha i'm spoiled here too . . .

test at 2.8 too and 368 up for $42/ month

through TIME WARNER OF COURSE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom