Status
Not open for further replies.

kopenhagen

In Runtime
HI,

I'm not sure this is a correct forum, I have a simple question

-I have downloaded some programmes under RAR,then I UNRAR I put in a folder

I have ULTRA ISO AND NERO

I'd like to know, how do I burn these UNRAR FILES INTO CD ?
I was told to make a CD "Image"

what files I need to burn to make my CD installation?

Thanks

If a RAR shows up as a Image file then there is something wrong. RAR's contain Images. They are not the images. IF so then the people who created them do now understand the purpose of WinRar and the Ar format. Let alone the ISO format.

There was only 1 instance i can ever remember of this. That was at least 3 years ago.

I know that you're able to open ISO's with WinRAR, when you have no other ISO program on your computer, but RAR is not an image.

I know guys, I know...

I don't know how or why that certain types of images show up as .rars, but some do, and they are burnable with Nero and they work. Again, no programmer here so I can't tell you why, but I, personally, have seen it numerous times. And yes, I mean burnable as bootable images without unraring first.

Still not helping. What do you mean by anybody? Like have a AutoRun feature? When you put the CD in it starts up and prompts for install?

Or are you jsut talking about putting a executable file on a disk and having the users open teh CD up in the drive and run it from there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom