Hulk 2 teaser trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
the first one wasn't too bad, it was enjoyable - don't know how true it stayed to the original work though

wait, this looks like a remake.. not a sequel - with Edward Norton and Tim f***ing Roth - I don't see how this could go wrong tbqh

and Liv Tyler, I love her, she's almost the embodiment of everything I find attractive about a woman

About bloody time. It seem that for the last 9 months, we have been getting a lot of Iron Man stuff, but every one seems to be forgetting about Hulk 2 and Punisher : WarZone

ya the first one was so bad they didnt even name this one the hulk 2, they just named it the incredible hulk because their hoping we forgot bout the first disaster

The first Hulk movie to me was bad. I didnt like Eric Bana in it and it really took away from the Hulk comics. It really didnt do much for anyone who has read teh Hulk. But that is just my opinion. I might watch the second if they get rid fo Jennifer Connely.

Edward Norton as Bruce Banner/Incredible Hulk, Liv Tyler as Betty Ross, Tim Roth as The Abomination/Emil Blonsky, William Hurt as Gen. Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross, Christina Cabot, Tim Blake Nelson as Samuel Sterns/The Leader, Ty Burrell as Doc Samson
I don't see her name on the list.

Very interesting. Ed Norton as Banner/Hulk. Well if they get away from that crapped CG Hulk and have Norton builk up a bit. I can see it. Norton is a great actor.

Liv Tyler IMO is better than Connely. So that will be a step up as well.

Interesting. Have to keep a eye out for this one.

YouTube - New Hulk 2 Trailer Released!

Ed Norton would do an awsome job as Bruce Banner.

The first Hulk movie to me was bad. I didnt like Eric Bana in it and it really took away from the Hulk comics. It really didnt do much for anyone who has read teh Hulk. But that is just my opinion. I might watch the second if they get rid fo Jennifer Connely.

It was not just Eric Bana. It was also the director. That comic book style filming just did not do the movie or any comic book movie justice.

You are right Harper. It wasnt just Bana. It was the whole concept that they tried to go with. I cant argue there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom