Playing in HDMI with no HDMI Plug-in

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave39

In Runtime
Hey guys, I want to set my Xbox 360 up so that it is playing through HDMI. Only problem is, my 360 doesn't have the HDMI plug-in.

Are there any cables that I can purchase that will allow me to play through HDMI? Some sort of converter or something?

Thanks!

Not really sure. Would it?
All I know is that the new Xbox 360's are being produced with the HDMI plug-in so that you can run the cable. I think the technology is the same in both the old and new 360's so I can't see how there wouldn't be a way to get HDMI out of my 360. Any suggestions?
My picture quality looks kinda gritty and I want to clean it up. All suggestions are welcome..

Hey guys, I want to set my Xbox 360 up so that it is playing through HDMI. Only problem is, my 360 doesn't have the HDMI plug-in.

Are there any cables that I can purchase that will allow me to play through HDMI? Some sort of converter or something?

Thanks!

I don't think so and even if there were I think you would lose your sound. Whats wrong with the with the component cables?

You just have to go with component. That is about as close as your are going to get

I use a $7 HDMI cord for my 360, I still get audio through the tv.

you probably wont see a small difference either. it really isnt noticable unless you are looking for it with a 1080 tv

yeah i dont get that with the older 360's. In the video section it list's 1080p as a possible resolution, but the only way to get 1080p is through HDMI, which the 360 doesnt support.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom