is this card compatible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it is, no reason for it not to be, can you explain what you are doing though? Maybe we can help out. Why are you looking at the 8800GTS? You realize the 8800GT is cheaper and performs better and is a single-slot card as oppose to two? It consumes less energy plus it supports PCI-E 2.0 and DX10.1, and its 55nm die means lower temperatures and better overclocking ;)

well i would like to get a 8800gt but newegg is the only place i can find that has it and well its sold out till the 19th i need it by the 23rd thats my sons birthday :p i would apperciate if i got another website from someone but if i cant find one oh well

Buy Computer Parts, Computer Hardware, PC Parts at Best Online Computer Shop - DirectCanada

I think they'll ship to the States, and I don't think there's duty fees from Canada to the States, although there is the other way around.

Galaxy GeForce 8800GT Overclocked 600MHZ 512MB 2.0GHZ DDR3 PCI-E DVI-I HDCP HDTV Out OEM Video Card - DirectCanada

www.lucomputers.com I'm pretty sure will ship to the United States, check them out:

Lu Computers - nVidia MSI NX8800GT 512MB HDTV HDCP S-VIDEO SLI P

Yah, here's their FAQ page for US customers: Lu Computers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom