Advice for Video Cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little obsessive... i should be satisfied with my current 100 fps (occasionally goes down to 80 and maybe witha lot of smokes and stuff 60 but rare).... but i'm not i want that 100 + constant at least :p

I'm a little obsessive... i should be satisfied with my current 100 fps (occasionally goes down to 80 and maybe witha lot of smokes and stuff 60 but rare).... but i'm not i want that 100 + constant at least :p

hahaha i know this too well.. when i had my 8800gts and e6600 i would get angry if my fps were to ever drop below 100fps... hahaha

Drizzt5, who designed that rigg for you??? man, that is soo last year! Your soo dumb
(BTW.... I'm the friend that refered him to these forums...) Prolly going over his house tomorrow for an O'cing session :D :D

Drizzt5, who designed that rigg for you??? man, that is soo last year! Your soo dumb
(BTW.... I'm the friend that refered him to these forums...) Prolly going over his house tomorrow for an O'cing session :D :D

Yeah, that is a pretty dumb build. Who puts an 800-watt psu with SLI'd 8500GTs? Actually... who even puts two 8500GT's in SLI?

^^ and to add to that.. s939!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .. btw drizzt5 DIDNT Design that rig, another dude did....

hey for the right price... i wouldnt care if its old.. i mean the opteron 180 is an impressive cpu... and comparable to plenty of am2 cpu's

only big upgrade w/ am2 would be memory bandwidth.. and i'm sure he's not worrying about that anyway!

^^ and to add to that.. s939!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .. btw drizzt5 DIDNT Design that rig, another dude did....

yeah, I already had gotten the impression that somebody else had built that for him, and yeah, s939, if that was built less than a few months ago brand new, for ~$1000 that's really frucking pathetic, whoever built it should be shot in the knees and castrated with a fishing knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom