Thanks FRYS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that were confused about the pci-e speeds. Any and all crossfire boards are 16x on the main pci-e and 4x on the 2nd slot, 650i boards are 16x when using single card, and 8x/8x when using 2 cards. 680i boards are the only boards i know of atm that support dual 16x pci-e. Also when i was first playing with my card, ati tool got all wierded out and i somehow got up to like a 2000mhz core clock that gpu-z confirmed. I know it was just a glitch but it would have been a cool screenshot :p

Sorry i was referring to Intel boards, i havent researched AMD boards this go round since there was no reason to.

For those that were confused about the pci-e speeds. Any and all crossfire boards are 16x on the main pci-e and 4x on the 2nd slot, 650i boards are 16x when using single card, and 8x/8x when using 2 cards. 680i boards are the only boards i know of atm that support dual 16x pci-e. Also when i was first playing with my card, ati tool got all wierded out and i somehow got up to like a 2000mhz core clock that gpu-z confirmed. I know it was just a glitch but it would have been a cool screenshot :p

Your right, cause I'm running an intel 975x which is a crossfire board I believe, and it has the 16x and 4x Pci-E slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom