New Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya plus people are loving to get SLi 8800gt... and thats an option with that board.. plus I don't think he cares about the board price... seeing as he was gonna get an Intel Bad Axe 2

price isnt an issue i just need to build a computer that is going to last a while and yes SLI is wanted. and i changed to just the case and im looking into a PSU

price isnt an issue i just need to build a computer that is going to last a while and yes SLI is wanted. and i changed to just the case and im looking into a PSU

There is an extreme range of choices, you just have to take the time and look. I made the PSU guide linked in my signature for a reason, please, please use it..

will do and i would like someone to help out with finding the.. best i guese is how to say it... motherboard

How much you want to spend on it?

Do you want sli compatibility?

Do you want lots of overclocking options?

Ok I am new to OCing and dont exactly get what it is and yes I want SLI compatability as I will probably get the 8800GT. And dont worry bout the price but under $2000 if possible.

Ok I am new to OCing and dont exactly get what it is and yes I want SLI compatability as I will probably get the 8800GT. And dont worry bout the price but under $2000 if possible.

You'll need a 680i board for SLI.

Anyone know what the next SLI board is going to be? The X38 of NVIDIA?

X38 is intel...

780i will be the new motherboard chipset form nvidia and from what ive heard, should be launching in december.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom