Water Cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark strike1

In Runtime
I am looking for a good water cooling system, now I dunno who makes the best systems to produce no leaking and low temperatures? Can someone point me to good brands?

What kind of loop are you looking for?

Budget, components wanting to be cooled, what particular components you have, what case do you have?

That information will help me steer you in the right direction.

What kind of loop are you looking for?

Budget, components wanting to be cooled, what particular components you have, what case do you have?

That information will help me steer you in the right direction.

Well I am building a rig right now, I have a Coller Master Stacker 830, and want my water cooling to go through my 8800GT (when I buy a waterblock for it) and my CPU (Q6700).

that will easily fit any water system...
aspire's the guru and i think theres a girl techie somewhere here who bought one from dangerden,,,,,cant remember the name...has an e6600 @ 3.9 and a GTX and striker extreme...

Yeh I'm looking at getting my new system water cooled, does Petra ship to Aus?

*Edit* I just calculated that it will cost me approximately $404AUD, not including whatever shipping comes to... this better be a bloody good water cooling kit.

Yeh I'm looking at getting my new system water cooled, does Petra ship to Aus?

not sure its not listed. what they do say is:

petra's tech shop said:
International customers: please contact us by phone or e-mail for ordering information as, currently, our online checkout system is not well equipped to handle international orders. All customers have the option to have their order delivered to an address other than their provided billing address; however, as noted above, we will only ship orders to verifiable addresses.

So just give em a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom