kinda a weird request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie

Console Gamer
so i was planing on going watercooling for my senoir project but i have been thinking really hard about it as of late and i really dont want to spend that much on cooling

thing is ill be out of school in less then 2 months and i love computers and all, but i just cant justify spending money on them for a while to come

but about 3 months ago when school started i was pumped for it and so i chose to do it for my graduation project, im wondering if some one if someone was about to build a WC setup and would do a work log for me, the only thing i would need is my name and class on a little peice of paper shown in it (maybe you can remove it and take the same picture to make it your own as well)

please someone help if i dont pass this project i fail english 4 and have to go another semester before i can graduate

i should of thought about this alot more before i started this but im young, you live your learn i guess

You guys don't have to do **** for a senior project compared to what my high school had us do.

You really should follow through on this. The one good thing is, water cooling parts don't lose much value after you use them. My advice, buy it, build it, then sell it.

for our senoir project we have to do a project that takes atleast 20 hours, you have to have a mentor and spend atleast 10 hours with that mentour

then theres the retarded paper
atleast 10 pages, 4 internet sources (no .com allowed at all), 2 book sources, 2 articals

nothing like brain surgery but just enough to **** me off

i dont have the money to even buy it then sell it

I chose not to do my sr project hahaha. lopped 20% right of the top of my mark but IDC still passed with a 70 ;p so glad im out of school. *shudders*

I woulda done a worklog for you bud but im upgrading from my water idea ; ; sorry XD

i wish i had a choice, here its either do it or dont graduate

im so glad that im going to be in the real world in 2 months and my last semester of school they are teaching me the parts of a plant (biology), shakespar (englsih), the civil war AGAIN (us history)
i think the only class thats actually teaching me something i will ever use once im out is shop class (which might explain why thats the only class im doing good in)

who said i was going to college?

i do the work i just think its ****ing retarded that in 2 moths im going to have to deal with alot of things and the school hasnt prepared me for any of it
but apparently if i know how a plant get sugar through itself ill be ok

School > real life. Any day of the week, period.

Since you can't afford the parts, maybe you could see if you can alter the scope of the project... show how after-market (i.e. more efficient) coolers do a better job than stock (i.e. inefficient) coolers. And/or you can illustrate the effects of overclocking through power used and heat generated.

When you get out of school you think it's great and everything, but once you start working full time and that's all you do...Your gonna start thinking that school was a whole lot better. Definantly more free time...Your basically just sitting down in a chair all day, not doing actual work besides working your brain...But that's if you even pay attention.

As for your project...Good luck..I know nothing about WC so I can't help. :(

School > real life. Any day of the week, period.

Since you can't afford the parts, maybe you could see if you can alter the scope of the project... show how after-market (i.e. more efficient) coolers do a better job than stock (i.e. inefficient) coolers. And/or you can illustrate the effects of overclocking through power used and heat generated.

1. i disagree completely, but to each his own
2 i cannot alter the project at all i HAVE to do a water cooling setup, they dont allow you to change your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom