Not a Bad Deal on a PSU...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my 580 Watt Hiper PSU that I paid $100 for on newegg is for a low-end machine?

I would disagree with that, it has performed beautifully.

NO!!

as you can see some PSU's are in many categories...

EDIT: Ste beat me to it...

was i right about that PSU pushing this:

Its for my friend:
q6600 @ 3.6ghz (or so)
8800gt SLi
XFX 680i LT
320gb HD

... its not enough right.. because he's getting this and getting some other stuff i told him to get..
XFX nForce 680i LT SLI Socket 775 Barebone Kit - Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.40GHz OEM, ATX Full-Tower Case, 600 Watt Power Supply at TigerDirect.com and that PSU comes with it..

NO!!

as you can see some PSU's are in many categories...

EDIT: Ste beat me to it...

was i right about that PSU pushing this:

Its for my friend:
q6600 @ 3.6ghz (or so)
8800gt SLi
XFX 680i LT
320gb HD

... its not enough right.. because he's getting this and getting some other stuff i told him to get..
XFX nForce 680i LT SLI Socket 775 Barebone Kit - Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.40GHz OEM, ATX Full-Tower Case, 600 Watt Power Supply at TigerDirect.com and that PSU comes with it..

What power supply?

The X-Finity 600w died on me after a case change...I am not too sure how I fried it or could have fried it. I guess since it worked before a case change it was my fault but I did everything right so I'm not sure.

The X-Finity has only 35A on 12's and 600w's for 70 bucks while the RP550 has 35A's on the 12's and 550w's for around 50-55bucks usually. So thats why I bought an RP550 after something happened to mine.

Funny thing is I have had two Rosewill's so far and my first one built my PC in December and has been run 24/7 ever since in my PC up to this summer and then I gave it to my friend to build his PC.

Rosewill are great PSU's for the money. Nothing really touches them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom