The 8800GT thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nagasama

disgruntled ex-moderator
well lets all see how we are doing with our new toys.

i've gotten to 10104 3dmark 06.
Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer
probably about all i'll be able to get unless i lay a whoopin oc on my ram and cpu.

for this score my settings:
cpu @ 3ghz
ram 420 4-4-4-12-2T
card:
685/950/1750

idle temp at 50* C, on load...heyyya about 80*. it seems to handle the temps just fine though.

highest oc i've gotten on the card currently 690/1000/1880. didnt like that shader clock too much. didnt artifact, but i dont think it was stable.

how about you all?

Ok well i got 13k with a single GT and 18k in SLI
q6600 at 3.6hz
4gb ddr2 @4-4-4-12
stock clock of 650/950

after finishing up the crysis demo the card is sitting at 63C but its also crazy cold in here.

edit. too lazy to link my 3dmark scores, but if you dont believe me they're in the beast thread.

Ok well i got 13k with a single GT and 18k in SLI
q6600 at 3.6hz
4gb ddr2 @4-4-4-12
stock clock of 650/950

after finishing up the crysis demo the card is sitting at 63C but its also crazy cold in here.

edit. too lazy to link my 3dmark scores, but if you dont believe me they're in the beast thread.

that makes me happy, i bought a Q6600 and 4gb of ram :) what version of the 8800GT did you get? i'm getting the EVGA SSC edition.

^^i got an asus reference card. wont quite clock to 700/1000 (at the moment, heh heh).
ooh man i need a beefier cpu. this 3600 has had its glory days in my 590, but it needs to go to the pasture. cmon agena.
hey veedub what drivers are you using?

I bought the standard version from Fry's but apparently either the cards were misclocked or misboxed, apparently everyone that got in on the 229 deal from fry's got the 650/950 version which evga normally calls superclocked. I cant complain unless the card takes a dump later and i have to rma it. But i just reran 3dmark06 and got another 14024 with single card set up.
turning sli back on and running again will update in 5 mins or so when it finishes.

18155 in sli

so it seems they overclock reasonably good. hey veedubfreak how many frames in crysis very high if u got vista dx10?

I bought the standard version from Fry's but apparently either the cards were misclocked or misboxed, apparently everyone that got in on the 229 deal from fry's got the 650/950 version which evga normally calls superclocked. I cant complain unless the card takes a dump later and i have to rma it. But i just reran 3dmark06 and got another 14024 with single card set up.
turning sli back on and running again will update in 5 mins or so when it finishes.

18155 in sli

wait you have a q6700??

cuz thats what 3dmark06 says...

and ultra nice score.. you just 200marks away from the best system on TF!!

So why doesnt outpost have the 8800GT back in stock?

Also why does amazon say it is still a pre-order?

So why doesnt outpost have the 8800GT back in stock?

Also why does amazon say it is still a pre-order?

I got into the $229 deal earlier this week, but I didn't get the first batch that shipped. Got an email from customer service about my order, and word on the street is they are supposedly getting stock in on the 5th to fulfill all other orders and maybe have enough to put em back on the site... hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom