Guy at school got fined £5000 for takeing down BBC website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
All i could do was 'lol' especially when i found out it was a personal fine, and under no circumstance could someone else pay for it. Although i have to give it to him, hacking BBC website at 14 is impressive.

Ok...he also got suspended from school for closing down the Internet for all 300 Pc's in our school. He doesnt use (automatic) software, its all by skill ! he's very intelligent (obviously) And upon reboot of the BBC website it said BBcrap. Don't know how he did that at all, infact i didn't think you could do that at all. But he did so there you go. By the way, he's rich. His parents have bought him pc's to practice on !

All i could do was 'lol' especially when i found out it was a personal fine, and under no circumstance could someone else pay for it. Although i have to give it to him, hacking BBC website at 14 is impressive.

Was this some one you knew? Or are you talking about yourself? :) (just kidding)

In all honestly... it sux to be him. He should not of been doing that in the first place.

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
Somebody's watched V for Vendetta a little too many times.

hehehe, my favorite movie :) I don't know.. just popped into my head after reading about an English dude hacking BBC... Vendetta!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom