• Antec 900

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThirdLeft152

Daemon Poster
What do you guys think?

i have been debating over a new case for a while now, and these 2 have been options. but now compUSA decides to put them both on sale (p180 - $69, 900 - $89) and i can't decide.

in terms of performance which do you guys think is best? i also wouldn't mind a quieter box, but i know there is sort of a direct relationship between the 2.

I can't speak for the p180 and I've only had the 900 up and running now for 1 day....BUT I LOVE IT! Some seem to dislike the look of it but I ended up splurging on this part of my budget build because I liked its look so much, sleek and the cool blue of the fans is nice.

Anyways, my 2 cents...nothing in there but personal experience so probably doesn't mean much but I'd do the 900 all over again, the install was clean as well.

P180 if you want a quiet system which you'll be able to have some good wire management. 900 if you're a crazy overclocker and needing that airflow to cool motherboards, vga's, and ram.

I had the 900 for about 8months and i love it, looks nice, isnt as loud as you'd think especially as all the fans have speed controls so on low its almost silent, and its built well, i should know this as i dropped mine from about 2-3 feet in the air and nothing broke! great case id buy another tomorrow

I don't think future cards, should be any bigger than the 8800Ultra, because companies would have to make super tower cases, instead of full tower.

I'm wishing I got the 900 instead of the stacker. I hate the side panel fan holder, cheap plastic. Everything else is still great, but meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom