P5n32-e Sli Ram Advice Needed Please Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

brodieman

In Runtime
I AM GOING TO BED!!!! 13 HOURS ONE DOA BOARD AND NONE COMPATIBLE RAM.... . . . . . . . . .. . .

got board exchange then found out about ram

I am not happy yes?

Anyways LOL. I got the Patriot 2X 1Gbs 800Mhz here

Canada Computers - Memory > DDR2 PC2-6400 800MHz + : Patriot Extreme Performance DDR2 2GB (2 x 1GB) PC2-6400 Low Latency DIMM Kit (PDC22G6400LLK ).

Tried everything to make them work yet nothing..

I am off tomorrow to go and get the Corsair @ $17 more :( Moron me :(

Canada Computers - Memory > DDR2 PC2-6400 800MHz + : Corsair XMS2 TWIN2X2048-6400C4 Matched Pairs 2GB kit (2x1GB) PC6400 DDR2-800 CL 4-4-4-12 240-pin Dual Channel Memory .
did I mention this corsair ram is on the QVL list.....

I just wanna know if any of you have this board and what ram you have working. it is 4:30 AM here they open at 12 so..

if you gotz something better let me know...

Thanks guys good night.... :)

Now I am really going to go to bed.

I already tested them threw the a** in another machine aswell. They do work just not on my board..

Bye bye

I am using the corsair ram in my sig.....never had a problem yet.....I did the build last christmas.

good luck.

Thanks....

Someone finally with this board... i am off now to get the new Corsair ram.... Wish me luck please.................... Did I mention Thanks

Well that is BS they were out of the corsair. So I gotz the OCZ ram that was on the QVL.. popped it in and it ran no problems. I am up and running now with no errors... THANKS GUYS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom