To all Audiophiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

rx7i2

In Runtime
I need recommendations on speakers

I need recommendations on a good set of speakers for under $150. I've read a ton of reviews on certain products but they all had their share of negative ones, so I'm not sure what to get.. I was thinking maybe the Logitech Z-2300's or the Z-5300e's. I've picked out an Audigy SE already, if that's good enough. I'll mostly be listening to music and gaming with them

Hello!
have you heard them in person yet?
try checking some out at your local electronic stores or retails.

i would suggest Polk but that would dip your checking account

you need to buy whatever you like. listening to music/sound is a personal experience. if something sounds good to you, buy it.... with regards to reliability and price of course

OK.. molsen is correct. It really, in the end, comes down to your taste and your ears (everyone hears differently). Out of the two, the 5300's would be the best for you to get. As for the audigy SE, I would probably shy away from it. I would find an audigy 2 (ZS is a plus, but not a requirement). I have the ZS for sale if interested (45 shipped). I would get at least the audigy 2. It is an awesome card, and really dont want to part with it, but my x-fi mistake and the fact that I need the money is why (my x-fi platinum was free).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom