What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

R-X

Baseband Member
Ok this would be my first time building a computer it is going to be an experience to me so for my case i just decided to get what i liked and i know later on that wont work out. So here is the case fans and lights i chose out
Case
Fans
Light
Please tell me what you guys think and what parts you would recommend for a casual gamer.

good good choice with the case I just got mine 3 days ago I LOVE IT, 150 dollar case for 1/3 the price :)

edit: By the way the case is only 57.99 on newegg if that matters to ya

and from personal experience i would go with the core 2 duos, perhaps the e6300 if you are on a budget, the 7600gt is decent as well.. You dont really need that big of a PSU, id go with the FSP 400-450W, good and only 40-50 bucks from newegg.

how much strain can that power supply handle though thats the thing

i need to know the amount of strain because i plan on having alot of "Bells and Whistles" such a keeping my graphics card Cold
and other things to monitor temperature that might take up a few watts thats why i need something that can take a beating and is midrange price

I would get a 500w PSU so you cn upgrade later. LIke when Direct X 10 comes around (For hime, when he wants it). That is only if you have enough money now. Other than that the system that Higach is saying is your best bet for performace, cost, and upgradeablity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom