Australia intervenes in Solomon Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think australia is the only country with a decent army in that region. so if any of them have problems its australia to the rescue. i know this because new zealand has pretty much no army and rely on australia... and that was a topic of discussion for something..

aliasaid said:
i think australia is the only country with a decent army in that region. so if any of them have problems its australia to the rescue.
You pretty much summed it up right there.

Ya its only few hundred sodiers anyway nothing really.

think australia is the only country with a decent army

Nah i am sure that Indonesia has a much more powerful army, although they dont often get involved in wars or "Peace Keeping"

i dont see how you can get banned for talking about something that has been on the news !!! fair enough if it was just some random talk...but this has been on the news....i would be suprised if you all got banned for something like this

It pretty much explains it all in the link. But as mentioned in this thread we have the most powerful military force (Not the largest) in the region and because of current alliances with the Solomon goverment we have been requested to help keep the peace in the region. It has been on the news alot here lately and in my opinion it was needed wether or not we have an alliance seeing as they hospitilised 2 Australia Federal Police guarding our embacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom