man ups sucks..

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiyotaka

In Runtime
every time i ship through them through ebay the packadges come looking like they were used in the superbowl.. Beaten to hell and all smashed and looking like they were dropped and kicked a few times..

anyone have similar experiences/

Think i may just pay more for fedex to do it now on...

Not me, but I usually go through Fedex anyways. I never have a problem with them, they are way fast and extremely reliable.

not to mention the last packadge was OBVIOUSLY opened and they diddn't bother to close it back up.... the contents wer eok.. was just thermaltake coolant

I'm Kuchiki Rukia...did that quiz thing in your signature a while ago.

Anyway, I've never had any problems with UPS.

My dads lost many sales because our drop shipper uses UPS...countless times, especially over this last summer for whatever reason, the customers have been getting beat to hell packages and then they'd rather just send it back instead of trying to get a new one returned....one customers husband just straight said "Nah I hate UPS, I don't want a replacement"

They SUCK BALLS to put it simply and bluntly

Brown santa (as i call him) is cool the box's i get are fine never had a damanged one i had one that looked like it went through WWII from usps

check it
blah.jpg

I try avoiding using any courier company that has been know to out sourse to STAR TRACKS. Lost count the number of times good have been trashed there.]

TNT Couriers are "All-Care-But-No-Responsibility". I have lost 2 notebooks to them

Couriers Please... I don't mind using them. However they have been know to make the little things go missing. Out of 5 boxes, I had a $150 Ink Jet Printer go missing. Printers (regardless the value) is consider a computer items. And on insured coupon with Couriers Please, it's a $250 excess fee to claim lost computer items. I just sent the client another printer instead, it was cheaper that way.

When it comes do my interstate deliveries, if I can get my suppliers to drop ship to my clients, i feel a lot better. If the goods go missing there, at least is not my insurance company that has to here about it.

UPS does suck....... They left my Cisco Aironet PCMCIA card out in the rain, I paid a fortune for that little thing, and UPS just leaves in the rain. Thank god that the card was in a sealed plastic baggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom