Blitzz help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidious1120

In Runtime
I have rogers highspeed cable but we use blitzz wireless to bring it to 2 computers and 1 laptop. The 2 computers use US robotics. And are computers constintly disconnect and reconnect we cant stay on msn for longer then 2 mins but when we connect to our neighbours which is linksys its slow but it never disconnects really. The laptop is fine with blitzz tho. any help?

eh bump.. i really need help with this 1 more thing to add is that when im dling something or playing a game online it doesnt disconnect nearly as much if im constantly using the internet

please!!! this is a big problem for me it took me like 2 mins to keep repairing the wireless internet to post this..

Has this setup ever worked well? Any problems before? If not, was the connectivity problem caused by anything? Have you tried calling the company's tech support line? Are the desktops a good distance from your laptop? What's the setup in your house like? Brick walls, metal piping, wires, anything that would cause interference?

Um the router is in the basement and my desktop pc is on the 2nd floor so there like 2 "walls" in the way i guess. We use the router to get internet to 2 desktops and 1 laptop plus internet to the pc beside the router but that one doesnt use wireless. And i cant remember i think it was always like that i remembering forwarding some ports and doing some stuff for a server awile back if they would do anything?

So you only have one wired pc on your network? Do you have any connectivity problems with that computer? Have you scanned for virus' or spyware lately? I know this is a network wide problem, but just want to make sure. How long have you had internet setup this way? If it hasn't been a long time maybe it's not working correctly. Have you tried contacting your providor to verify that the problem is on your end?

It does sound like a networking issue. Make a direct connection works on all the PC's first, then try and resolve the network issue's. Once you have all the nessisary steps taking to narrow the problem, then you can look for a wider range of what might be happening. A lot of questions (and possible solutions) can be provided by your ISP's trouble resolution reps.

Weve had it since about last december and we use rogers and we also having problems with are rogers digitabe cable which the internet comes in a package could it be related? We dont have problems with the comp cable connected

That is something best asked to the provider(Rogers). I know that rogers internet runs off the same cables as your digital. If you are running off a splitter(one side to your TV and the other tio your cable modem), a good option may be to try a new cable splitter and see if that helps, but chances are it is not going to help the internet related issue's.....may fix the cable though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom