breaking up tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't be done with a Mastered CD. If your talking about a normal song on your computer, that cant be done because the song was mastered to TWO tracks... Left and Right. The only way to get those tracks would be to obtain the original DA tape of 24+ tracks of audio and then buy the tape machines to import them back into the computer... that is if you can get into the hig-security vault where most master tapes are kept.

Impossible.

I think he's saying the CD only has one audio track (not track layer). I'm guessing the CD is a continous stream of music and you want to break it up into the individual songs?

Eagleboy said:
I think he's saying the CD only has one audio track (not track layer). I'm guessing the CD is a continous stream of music and you want to break it up into the individual songs?

if you are talking about this, audacity, roxio audiocentral or any sound editor can do it.

rip the track to your computer.import the file. not look for silence parts (the line will hardley move there) and click a line there or you can click the line wherever you want. this will seperate the tracks.

you can name them if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom