Whats so good abt firefox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is by far the best tool you can use to battle spyware, adware, viruses etc. I rarely get spyware etc since using Firefox and used to get loads of crap using Internet Explorer. It is also faster and easier to use in my humble opinion.

Just the fact that Firefox has tabbed browsing, meaning you can open a window not leave the window you currently have open. IE should have added this ages ago, and they don't. This feature alone makes FF WAY better. But I think I prefer Avant, actually. Also free.

Firefox does not use ActiveX, so you more often than not will not get spyware, as ActiveX is normally what Spyware and Malware attacks. That, and the aforementioned tabbed browsing, the built in pop up blocker, the great password manager... IE is alright, I have few quirks with it but I'm not going to sit here and tell you that I hate it because it is MS, that would be ignorant. But Firefox is an all around better browser. I mean, look at Tyler's avatar. I havent seen any with the little E eating the fox via packman style. Thats goota tell you soemthing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom