10 cpu coolers that are around 2 pounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... NorthQ looks familiar, eh?

Hm... this gets me wondering....

Said About Vennessa:
At full capacity we measured only 39 dB(A), which is quiet enough to work with. At lower capacity this cooler purrs along at a pleasant 35 dB(A).

Said About Zalman:
At its lowest setting the cooler is very quiet: 31.8 dB(A) is nearly inaudible, depending on room noise levels. At full blast, however, the noise volume reaches 38.7 dB(A), a level that most people would find annoying.

Said About ThermalTake Big Typhoon:
Even at top speed, the Big Typhoon has noise emission level of 35.5 dB(A), barely above the room noise level of 33 dB(A). In other words, the cooler is almost inaudible.

Is it just me, or is there a slight distake of Zalman, like he's trying to twist the numbers with bad wording...

WOAH!! That's HUUGE!! That wouldn't fit in my case, lol, I would have to removethe PSU and drives.

Zalman also does not require a 12 inch wide case.

Zalman is not god.... its just proably your best bet for cooling, unless you feel like mods and huge cases.

^_^ *Zalman Freak*

Yeah, I was just looking at the dimensions of that Titan Vanessa.. that think would be sticking out of the side of my case its so tall.

Zalman, god, whatever, that's your wording, I'm atheist so I could give a crap less about that.

But I have never been disappointed with a Zalman product. In my experience they have been cheap, extremely durable, and excellent quality. My headphones really take a pounding and are awesome for gaming. And to be honest I have the zalman 7700-cu cranked up to full speed and I never even hear the thing, I don't know why in the review he says that some people will find that annoying. I can only hear it when I get right up close, and that's with 21dba thermaltake case fans. And the I like the design better than the tower designs. It just kind of flowers out so that is doesn't stick out too much and really doesn't take up that much space.
IMO the 7700-cu is the best cooler...

Can't wait for that 9550-cu :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom