Would this be a good gaming LCD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, why would you buy this monitor from BestBuy:eek:

Search for it on newegg I bet you can get it for so much less. :p

First off, why would you buy this monitor from BestBuy
Why would you buy anything from Best-Buy?

Second, this monitor is crap. It has a horrible dot-pitch, and sucks up a huge amount of power. Not to mention it's from a company known for making copiers...not monitors.

Sorry, buddy...but try again.

You say the dot pitch sucks but I checked someother brand that are 19" like sony and veiwsonic, and the have .294 also. On smaller screens they change to a lower number. But i dont want a smaller monitor. Or if i look for a 19" with a lower dot pitch it costs well over 600 dollars.

Also I need to shop best buy becase I got a 150 dollar gift card from my boss for X-mas. Also my friend works there and gets me the 5% over wholesale discount. So even if it was on newegg.com (where I bought all my other things) Im saving money at bestbuy.

You like to just cut on people for using bestbuy without even knowing the circumstances?

[Edit] Also i dont play any other games beside WoW really, so I dont need a monitor for fast FPS games. If I do I can always pull out the giant CRT one this will replace. I think any LCD should handle a MMO with little difference in apperance.

ok first off in my opinion there are no good gaming LCDs, especially for 450 bucks. Secondly I say get that monitor because WoW is a craptastic game and you dont need a good monitor for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom