Lies About 9/11?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OIDanTheManIO

Fully Optimized
On September 11, 2001, George Bush went live on most TV stations telling us that a Boeing 757 had crashed into the Pentagon...it was all a big cover-up. There is clear proof that states that something crashed into the Pentagon, this is for certain, although it is plain to see in this small video that it was NOT a Boeing 757 like George Bush told us it was. Draw your own conclusions, watch it and tell the rest of TF what you think.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~sperna/omgkool.swf

Please note that this video may take some time to load. Please be patient.

-Dan The Man

yea i saw this video a long time ago....pretty interesting. everything is a conspiracy...... :confused:

That's pretty interesting. Never seen that particular one. It's the simple stuff like no airplane parts, and the fact that they come in and take ANY footage that could clear up the story and never reveal it to us....that is complete BS....we'll have to wait like 30 years and then they can release classified info or something like that.

Pretty ridiculous in my mind...

Although they make it sound like we hit ourselves with missiles, I don't know about that, but who the hell knows.......americans sure dont.

The video and the penatgon crash aside consider ths, anytime a fire causes a building collpase or anytime a plane crashes its mandatory that a very very thorough invetistigation is done to determine what happened EXACTLY if at all possible.However at the WTC site this was not done, they only did a cursory inspection and then removed the evidence and had it cut up and sent overseas as scrap despite numerous complaints by leading fire experts and some prominent structural engineers.This is illegal BTW.Never in history has a fire caused a steel structure like the WTC buildings(all 7 of them) to collapse and disentegrate like they had had a demolotion crew do it..........draw your own conclusion there.Also keep in mind the towers were public property, however in may of 2001 they were leased to Larry Silverstein, he has recently collected a sizable insurance claim on those buildings, check his background and ties to the govt.Then there's the pilots(hijackers), the govt released their names immediatley after the incident(within 2-3hrs) and got a few wrong yet most couldnt even fly a small plane much less an airliner.As a private pilot im skeptical they could have done what they did.But it goes further than that, some of these hijackers were trained in florida at an airport in venice owned by foreign nationals, its illegal in the US for foreigners to own an airport.Ive checked the Florida secretary of state website and the company registration for these guys isnt there !!!!

Then there's the 9/11 commission report, 29 pages of which are classified, imagine that.

Few people know this but Bush and crew have been sued under the RICO statutes and the case is still pending and has already been buried once, and an amended tort was filed.This was done by one of the wives of the pilots involved, it includes 100 instances of prefacie evidence, as of yet absolutely no comment by Bush and company on this.

The government could very easily dispell any myths or misconceptions very easily if they are indeed squeaky clean, they havent, have to ask yourself why not?

I think this video and a similar thread has been posted before. Still it was interesting to watch it again.

Retro.

9/11 is all fake ... "Order Out of Chaos" "Total Awareness" "To Impose Basic Beliefs" that's all i have to say about this.

Never in history has a fire caused a steel structure like the WTC buildings(all 7 of them) to collapse and disentegrate
Yeah.....never in history has someone slammed an airliner with thousands of gallons of HOT BURNING JET FUEL into a building either....this is what mainly brought those beasts down... The temps reached by the jet fuel was much higher than temperatures of a 'normal' fire caused by something electrical or that nature....the buildings would have survived if it were a normal fire...

But considering the jets had not only blown a BIG FREAKIN HOLE through the buildings and ontop of that, had the jet fuel melting the steel.....this is what caused them to go down....with the fact that the base couldn't handle all that extra weight from above.

Also there have been reports that the buildings structure wasn't as sound as they thought it could have been.

But it mainly comes down to the fact IT"S A DAMN PLANE CRASHED INTO THE BUILDING......THATS never been done in history... so a thought like this:

"Never in history has a fire caused a steel structure like the WTC buildings(all 7 of them) to collapse and disentegrate"

Is irrelovant because it's not a 'normal' scenario of a steel structure on fire..... I don't believe they've 'airplane/missile' tested their buildings during construction..

9/11 is all fake ... "Order Out of Chaos" "Total Awareness" "To Impose Basic Beliefs" that's all i have to say about this.
9/11 is not fake...it happened...people died...9/11 is real...now the STORY behind the 'truth' of 9/11 could be fake....but who the hell really knows..

The world is fu**ed...simple as that... Too many people on this earth, too many opinions = Too much BS

People have worried about the end of the planet since the beginning of time... This is really nothing new....just more updated technologies.

TheMajor said:

9/11 was real. The thousands of people that lost their lives were real. The buildings that collapsed were real. But what George Bush told us about what happened on that devestating day were NOT true.

-Dan The Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom