I'm concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

j4ckaL

Daemon Poster
I found this article on computer hacking and I'm worried that my son may be doing some of these things listed in the article which can be found HERE .

Tell me, what should I do? Should I dicipline him with my belt?

Microsoft had an article out, thy might still have it online.. HOw yo tell if your kids are hacking.. They also had an article on how to read l33t. hahah

Yeah this is old...

but it always gives me a good laugh:p

Most American families use trusted and responsible Internet Service Providers, such as AOL. These providers have a strict "No Hacking" policy

LOL! That thing with "Lunix" Was funny too.

edit: HAHAHAHA look at the poll!:p

I know it is old but I found it funny.

If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of raising him well.

^^^Lol.

Tox1cThreat said:
Microsoft had an article out, thy might still have it online.. HOw yo tell if your kids are hacking.. They also had an article on how to read l33t. hahah
I saw a segment on the CNN or somewhere a while back that attempted to explain l337 speak to parents so they could tell if there child is talking to an "online predetor" in l33t. Lol they said that things like POV (parent over shoulder) and others like that are examples of l33t speak. That is not true I don't think. Leet speak is just using odd spellings and symbols for words. This would be a real example of l33t speak:

"h3Y y0 1m leik a l337 haX0r fo sh0 m@n!!11one!"

lol.

What they were talking about on CNN is just stupid chat room abrevs.

What gives you the thought that your kid is actually "Hacking"?

If he speaks of "Hacking", it's most likely "Hacking" In Game, meaning online gaming.

I am interested in hearing about why you think your kid is a "hacker".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom